Well, it's been some time hasn't it? A lot has gone on and I haven't done much art at all really nothing that I'm willing to share anyhow! Tons of crazy life stuff! So from the beginning:
1. I got married just about two years ago (coming up on the 23rd).
2. I got a promotion at wally-world and had to go to days.
3. I became angry and my depression got worse (primarily due to how I was being treated at previous entry on this list).
4. I couldn't afford any anti-depressants.
5. My family has gone through a lot with my step-dad's diabetes, my dad living in Vietnam now, and tons of other stuff.
6. I gained weight (lot's of weight) due to stress and probably the three Rockstars a day combined with a full Redline. I was eating less and eating healthier and I clocked in at 20k steps a day minimum on every day I worked.
7. I was working 40 hours a week but I was at my job often six days a week and there for about 60 hours. (I was made to stay late and then cut that time on my lunches, making for two sometimes three hour lunches).
7b. Despite working 40 hours a week for 10 months in a row I was part time and was never made full time despite asking and had such little benefits that I still couldn't afford anti-depressants and was lucky what little insurance they gave me covered my thyroid medicine.
8. I made some new friends and now they're going through some issues (but that's jumping ahead).
9. I ended up working 14 days straight often only having one day off in between.
10. Have been trying (throughout this entire time) to game with friends. But conflicting schedules and always being exhausted and angry for my mistreatment made that difficult.
11. I got offered a job somewhere else. I went down to two days a week at wally-world and then walked out after the third day of my two days a week there because they were still treating me like trash.
12. Working one job at a very relaxed place where everyone is nice
13. Started getting some new tattoos!
14. My boss asked me if I wanted a second job two days a week.
15. Started that second job, it's super easy and also not stressful.
16. Beginning to live again. Less angry. Less depressed but I'm aware I still need to seek help because I still have really bad days. Much less stressed.
So, at some point I'm going to really look and see what all has been happening, but I'll have to go to work soon! <3 you all!